RTP Heel Pad XC is a simple and effective way to add cushioning and support to the heels of your shoes, especially while playing your favorite sports. They can help alleviate foot pain, including plantar fasciitis, knee pain, Achilles pain, and other types of leg pain. In fact, hundreds of reviews from customers just like you have reported that our heel pads have helped them get rid of these pains and improve their overall comfort and stability when walking or standing for long periods of time. And the best part? It only takes a few minutes to install them! In this tutorial, we will show you how to easily install our heel pads in your shoes using a few simple tools in under 3 minutes. With just a little bit of time and effort, you can transform your favorite pair of shoes into comfortable and supportive footwear that will make a world of difference in your daily life, on and off the field. Let's get started!
- Take out the shoes' original insoles.
- Take the RTP Heel Pad XC out of the box.
- Peel the paper liner off first, then the film off of the heel pad. (TIP: Wet hands to prevent the heel pad from sticking to hands while installing)
- Carefully place the Heel Pad XC directly underneath the heel section of the shoes.
- Place the original shoe insole back in the shoe for maximum comfort.
- Repeat on the other shoe.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed heel pads in your shoes! You should now be enjoying increased cushioning and support, which can help alleviate foot pain and improve your overall comfort and stability when walking or standing for long periods of time. Whether you're playing your favorite sports or just going about your daily life, these heel pads will make a world of difference. We hope this tutorial has been helpful and that you'll continue to enjoy the benefits of your new heel pads for many miles to come. If you have any questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. Less down time, more play time!